The SeQual Eclipse 5 increases the standard for portable oxygen performance. The Eclipse 5 features the same features and benefits of the Sequal Eclipse 3, but includes improved internal machinery that enhances the reliability. It also features improved DC power operation that allows the Eclipse 5 to be fully functional while operating from any DC power outlet. All pulse flow and continuous flow settings are available for operation while on DC power. The Eclipse 5 battery will also charge while the unit is connected to DC power, which eliminates any anxiety of failed batteries on long road trips.
- Offers both, continuous flow and pulse dosing options
- Produces up to 3 LPM continuous flow, or to a setting of 6 on a pulse flow
- Can be used 24/7/365 days a year with no problems!Long battery life - up to 5 hours
- Can charge the battery while in use plugged into the wall outlet, or in the cigarette lighter in a car
- FAA Approved for commercial airline travel
- Lower maintenance cost
- The Universal Cart has a new modern design that allows for trouble-free access to battery
- Lightweight and small - to accommodate easier travel
- Low noise output for less disturbance
- Both AC and DC power adapters are smaller and lighter weight, yet more durable.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Size H x W x D: 19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 (inches) - 49.0 x 31.2 x 18.0 (cm)
- Continuous Flow: 0.5 to 3.0 Liters Per Minutes in 0.5 increments
- Pulse Dose: 16 - 96 in 16 mL increments, 128, 160 and 192 mL
- O2 concentration: 90%± 3% @ sea level
- O2 output pressure: 5.0 Nominal PSI (Pounds per Square Inch)
- Weight Eclipse 15 lbs., Battery 3.4 lbs.
- Sound level 48 dBA at 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode; 40 dBA at 3.0 Pulse Dose setting
- Power AC Power 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- DC Power 12 V nominal
- Battery Quantity (1) 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing 7.92 gm of lithium content
- Power Consumption 52 watts at 1.0 LPM CF, 145 watts at 3.0 LPM, 45 watts at 1.0 pulse dose, 95 watts at 6.0 pulse dose
- Battery Duration 2 hours (at 2LPM continuous flow); 5.1 hours (pulse at a 2 setting)
- Nominal Battery recharge time 1.8 to 5.0 hrs recharge time to achieve 80% capacity (dependent upon the flow)