The Invacare HomeFill Oxygen System has revolutionized ambulatory oxygen by allowing patients to fill their own cylinders from their Invacare 5-liter and 10-liter concentrators. With the Invacare HomeFill Oxygen System, providers reduce costs by virtually eliminating cylinder deliveries, while patients enjoy their freedom and independence with an unlimited supply of ambulatory oxygen. The HomeFill Oxygen System allows the patient to breathe at home from a continuous flow concentrator and then use a convenient ambulatory pack when they are "out and about."
- Provides an unlimited refillable ambulatory oxygen supply
- Patient breathes from a continuous flow oxygen concentrator at night
- Allows greater mobility than traditional oxygen modalities. Fosters independence for ambulatory oxygen
- Patient protection ensures oxygen purity in cylinder is always greater than 90%
- Easy cylinder connections with the Invacare® OxyLock™ Coupler
- Dimensions: 15" (H) x 20.25" (W) x 16" (D)
- Product Weight: 33 lb.
- Pressure: Inlet Rating: 12-21 PSI
- Oxygen: Oxygen Input: 0-3 LPM (5 Liters), 0-5 LPM (10 Liter)
- Oxygen Output: 0-2 LPM
- Electrical: Requirements: 120 VAC +/- 10% @ 60 Hz
- Rated Current Input: 140 W
- Power Consumption: 2.0 A
- Warranty: 3 Years/ 5,000 hrs.